Spooky Szn Group Art Show @ The Tin Roof Gallery on October 14th and 15th!!

 'Tis the season for spooky delights and scary art! You can get your fill at the Spooky Szn Group Art Show this month at The Tin Roof Gallery. They will be celebrating their one year anniversary. 


It was an honor to be invited to participate in the show, but at the same time, it's a bit nerve wracking since I have to decide what kind of piece I wanted to include in it, too. I considered it for a bit and decided to include a page I had done for Gold Dust Woman for the DeadBeats Anthology. I was a little hesitant about using it, because...well...I do end up making a lot of changes as well as other things. I don't always remember 


Luckily, I was able to secure the perfect frame for it. 


Once, that was done it was time to take it to The Tin Roof Gallery

Below is all the information and details regarding the show. Click HERE and the image to register for for the event. I will be there with lots of other very talented artists who will be attending the show as well!



Can't wait to see you there!

Also, just an image of the neighborhood while I was on my travels there. Passed by the Air-train in Jamaica and Sutphin. 






Comments